Ultra-soft cotton fleece with a cozy brushed interior. Sweatshirt is cut in a standard fit with 4" wide double folded flat-knit side ribbing for added flexibility and reverse flatlock stitching. This version features freehand graffiti inspired script by bespoke menswear designer Alexa Younger-Vocke to pay honor to the cities and creative communities that continue to inspire our founders- Austin, TX | Los Angeles, CA | New York, NY. This is an exceptionally high-quality and comfortable version of the AUSLANY hooded sweatshirt.
For the Good of Everyone.
This garment is produced in a wind mill powered, Fair Trade Certified™ facility. This means that our products were grown, harvested, crafted and traded in ways that improve lives and protect the environment.
- 400gsm Heavyweight Organic Cotton with brushed interior
- Reverse flatlock stitching to reduce bulk and increase durability
- 4" wide, double folded, flat-knit side ribbing for added flexibility
- Adjustable drawstring hood with front kanga pocket
- Standard Fit
- Pre-shrunk and treated to ensure minimal shrinkage